Search The Daily
- Fall 2015 Leadership WeekendTBD
- The Future of Video Competition and Regulation - Washington, D.C.See description
- "Law and Place: A History of Durham" with Joseph Blocher, Professor of LawLaw School 3041
- Faculty WorkshopLaw School 4055
- LLM Alumni Panel on Career Opportunities in the U.S.Law School 3043
- After Nature: A Politics for the Anthropocene, Book Reading & Discussion with Professor Jed PurdySee description
- Fall 2015 Leadership Weekend
Follow Duke Law on TwitterMy Tweets
- Purdy reviews "The Mushroom at the End of the World"
- Dunlap: Don't "civilianize" the military justice system
- Purdy defines an "environmentalism for the left"
- Center for Innovation Policy announces founding members of advisory board
- Purdy discusses the "Anthropocene Condition"
- Purdy discusses his new book, "After Nature"
- Brewster: Proposed trade partnership could be mixed blessing for North Carolina
- Purdy draws connections between two disparate authors for our era
- Longest says Duke Energy's coal-ash cleanup fine amounts to "pennies on the dollar"
- Dunlap discusses Afghan hospital bombed during U.S. airstrike