Search The Daily
Follow Duke Law on TwitterMy Tweets
- Weber ‘76 nominated to executive committee of U.S. Golf Association
- Purdy's <i>After Nature</i> offers "a thoughtful inquiry into what an Anthropocene attitude might optimally look like"
- McAllaster: Federal HIV-prevention funding is failing the South
- Lieberman '81 awarded Attorney General's Award for Meritorious Public Service
- Dunlap: Russians may have a strong case in Turkish shootdown
- Video | Center for Law, Race and Politics conference: The Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements
- Hicks '97 named executive VP and general counsel at Lincoln Financial Group
- Dunlap joins ranks of generals calling for pols to stop demonizing Muslims and refugees
- Purdy examines "Bernie Sanders's New Deal Socialism"
- Dunlap says loosening rules of engagement is only way to effectively combat ISIS