Search The Daily
Follow Duke Law on TwitterMy Tweets
- Justices Kagan, Breyer, and Ginsburg praise Dreeben ’81 following 100th Supreme Court appearance
- Timmons-Goodson MJS '14 nominated to U.S. District Court
- Dunlap comments on lack of criminal charges for personnel involved in Afghan hospital bombing
- Siegel on Senate's Supreme Court stall: "We’re dealing with territory we haven’t ventured into for 150 years"
- Monast discusses Southeast's success in moving away from coal-fired power plants
- Class of '62 grads Adams and Moorman celebrated as pioneers in environmental law
- Bowling, Sanders '16 call for close examination of federal laws governing transgender workplace issues
- Charlie Rose ’68, T’64 to address class of 2016 at hooding ceremony
- Kim, Pearson featured among outstanding third-year law students
- Wettach: 4th Circuit ruling on transgender discrimination "gives great credibility to the opponents of HB 2"