Search The Daily
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Follow Duke Law on TwitterMy Tweets
- Bartlett analyzes legality of a school’s gender-based commencement robing policy
- Griffin discusses racial bias and jury trials
- Buell discusses prosecuting insider trading
- Timmons-Goodson MJS '14 nominated to U.S. District Court
- Dunlap comments on lack of criminal charges for personnel involved in Afghan hospital bombing
- Justices Kagan, Breyer, and Ginsburg praise Dreeben ’81 following 100th Supreme Court appearance
- Siegel on Senate's Supreme Court stall: "We’re dealing with territory we haven’t ventured into for 150 years"
- Monast discusses Southeast's success in moving away from coal-fired power plants
- Class of '62 grads Adams and Moorman celebrated as pioneers in environmental law
- Bowling, Sanders '16 call for close examination of federal laws governing transgender workplace issues